PRIVACY and COOKIES
With this declaration, Renova srl intends to inform the customer about the purposes and methods of processing the personal data collected and requests consent to use them for certain purposes.
The customer can browse the site www.renovabike.com without having to communicate any personal data. While browsing it will not be possible to identify the customer, who will remain anonymous, unless he/she decides to communicate his/her data and/or access his/her account.
- Collection and processing of personal data
1.1 Collection and processing of personal data
The following are the specific purposes and methods of the processing for which the personal data of customers are intended.
- Purchase order: Renova srl collects and processes the customer’s personal data for the collection and execution of purchase orders, for any complaints after the purchase and to provide the customer with the available services. These data are necessary for order management, including with commercial partners (for example couriers and banks). It is advisable to insert a delivery address and a correct telephone number for the purchase order to allow Renova srl to execute the order correctly and promptly A telephone number is also necessary in order to contact the customer for any questions or requests of clarification, and to allow Renova srl to execute the customer’s purchase orders promptly and correctly. The email address is necessary in order to communicate to the customer the confirmation of receipt of the purchase order and for other communications. The email address is used when the customer is identified to allow them to access their account.
- Reserved area – Customer’s login: the customer’s personal data and those concerning his/her purchase orders are saved in the system of Renova srl, but will not be freely accessible for security reasons. Renova srl guarantees each customer access to a reserved area by means of password protection. The customer is required to treat the access data in a responsible manner and in compliance with the regulations in force and not to disclose it to third parties. Renova srl will not be in any way responsible for incorrect or improper use of the password by the customer.
c. Newsletter: Renova srl uses the customer’s data for promotional purposes, to send information on the items offered on the website www.renovabike.com. The customer’s email address will only be used within the limits prescribed by the applicable legislation or, where necessary, after express consent has been given by the customer. The customer will receive, frequent, not regular, emails with advice on purchases, offers and promotions. You can stop the sending of these messages at any time by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Renova srl stores the data collected for long periods of time, it being understood that such data will in any case be used solely for the purposes set out in this statement.
1.2 Saving personal data through cookies
The use of the “shopping basket” function and the sending of any orders are only possible with the activation of cookies. Cookies are text files saved on the customer’s computer that enable the recording of some parameters communicated to the computer system of Renova srl and allow an analysis of habits created when using a specific website. Saving these cookies allows the website to adapt to the needs of the customer and also facilitates its use (for example, by memorising certain requests it is not necessary to keep inserting this data on each visit). Many of the used cookies are automatically deleted from the client’s computer at the end of each browsing session. However, there are cookies that remain on your hard drive. These remain for quite a long time (a few years) for practical reasons. Once the site has been visited for the first time, on each subsequent visit the system will be able to recognise that the customer has already visited that site and will therefore retrieve the customer’s requests and preferred data. These cookies will allow the customer not to have to re-enter their password and fill out forms with each new access. Cookies can be disabled by the customer by selecting the appropriate preference in the privacy settings of their browser.
1.3 Secure transfer of personal data
The customer’s personal data is transferred in an encrypted form. This is valid both for the transfer of purchase orders and for the reserved access of the customer to his/her account. For this purpose, the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technique is used. Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection of data, Renova srl has adopted security measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or disclosure of the customer’s data by unauthorised third parties.
- Express consent of the concerned party
By reading this information, the customer gives his express consent to the processing and communication of his/her personal data for the purposes and with the methods described in section 1. This consent is recorded in the systems of Renova srl and may be revoked by the customer at any time, with immediate effect.
- Rights of the concerned party
The customer has the right to obtain an indication on the origin of personal data, the purpose and the way in which this will be processed and the logic applied in case of processing by means of electronic tools, as well as the identity of the owner and manager of personal data processing, the representatives of the latter and the subjects or people categories to whom personal data may be communicated or who may learn about it.
The customer has the right to obtain: (a) update, rectify, and when deemed of interest, integrate the data; (b) cancel, convert to anonymous format or block the processed data in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept when considering the purposes for which they were gathered and were later processed; (c) confirmation that operations described in letters (a) and (b) were made known, including their content, to those to whom data was communicated or transmitted, except in cases when it may not be possible to do so or when it necessitates a disproportionate effort when compared to the protected right.
The customer has the right to object, in whole or in part: (a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; (b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Data controller
The data controller is Renova srl, via Tecla Baldoni, 31 Forlì.